10 New Years Resolutions/Goals
1. Open/Convert at LEAST 3 offices by the end of the Year to the Realty Executives System
2. Focus on Recruiting talented agents with the drive and determination to be successful in real estate to our ever expanding company.
3. Create a Discover Realty Executives Event
4. Join/Create/or Sponsor a new Charity/Organization. We had completed 2 events in 2014 (Liver Life 5k and City Harvest Food Drive) and would love to complete even more this year.
6. Our next goal is to hold monthly Broker/Owner meetings to discuss new tools, events, and ways to improve an already great system.
7. Create Monthly Training Calendars that included at least 2 classes per month for our Realtors. These classes will begin in our training classroom in Astoria and hopefully progress to online webinars as well.
8. Hold a Mike Ferry Realtor Training Event in Long Island.
9. Create a GoodNewsLetter for the Realty Executives of New York Region. The idea is to create a monthly email blast to those interested in hearing news and updates about the New York Region and its office. We would use this to discuss new agents, offices, trainings, and events. We believe its a great way for offices and agents to interact with us and send us their Good News!
10. Complete the 31 Day Blog Challenge! Day 2 Complete 🙂
-Realty Executives of New York