Category Archives: Holiday GreetingsImage
Discussion and Vasilopita
This morning at our Realty Executives NY headquarters we had the pleasure of listening to Steve Lagoudis Broker/Owner of Realty Executives Today speak to the attending Executives about the coming New Year 2015 and the highlights of the past year. With an increase in our market shares and increase in agent count, our offices are excelling and are looking for more agents with the drive to succeed in the New Year! Wherever you are located Realty Executives NY offices are in the vicinity and excited to meet you.
Following the discussion the Vasilopita was cut. But what is the Vasilopita? A Vasilopita is a New Year’s Day bread or cake in Greece and many other areas in eastern Europe and the Balkans which contains a hidden coin or trinket which gives good luck to the receiver.
In conclusion, we see great things happening in the New Year for all our offices, brokers, managers, and employees. Share your goals for the New Year with us by leaving a comment! Wishing you all a successful New Year!
-Realty Executives of New York
Holiday Photos: Blog Challenge Day 6
Realty Executives of New York held our Holiday Party on December 4th, 2014 at Verdis of Whitestone. In attendance were our offices Realty Executives 1st, Realty Executives Today, Realty Executives Powerhouse, and our friends at Mortgage World Bankers.
Below are a few of our photos. To view all the photos from the evening please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RExRENY
10 New Years Resolutions/Goals
1. Open/Convert at LEAST 3 offices by the end of the Year to the Realty Executives System
2. Focus on Recruiting talented agents with the drive and determination to be successful in real estate to our ever expanding company.
3. Create a Discover Realty Executives Event
4. Join/Create/or Sponsor a new Charity/Organization. We had completed 2 events in 2014 (Liver Life 5k and City Harvest Food Drive) and would love to complete even more this year.
6. Our next goal is to hold monthly Broker/Owner meetings to discuss new tools, events, and ways to improve an already great system.
7. Create Monthly Training Calendars that included at least 2 classes per month for our Realtors. These classes will begin in our training classroom in Astoria and hopefully progress to online webinars as well.
8. Hold a Mike Ferry Realtor Training Event in Long Island.
9. Create a GoodNewsLetter for the Realty Executives of New York Region. The idea is to create a monthly email blast to those interested in hearing news and updates about the New York Region and its office. We would use this to discuss new agents, offices, trainings, and events. We believe its a great way for offices and agents to interact with us and send us their Good News!
10. Complete the 31 Day Blog Challenge! Day 2 Complete 🙂
-Realty Executives of New York
We wish you all a Happy New Year and invite you in the month of January 2015 to join us for our 31 Day Blog Challenge!! We will be posting every day of the week news, real estate facts, photos, videos, articles, and of course Realty Executives NY updates! We are very excited to be starting a New Year 2015 and welcome you all to join along!
Wishing all our Agents a Wonderful Holiday Season and Look forward to an amazing 2015!
Realty Executives NY
1st Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive
Realty Executives of New York Offices are contributing to collecting canned goods for our Food Drive. So far we have filled 3 Boxes and still have a week left to increase that amount. Thank you to all the Real Estate Agents that have contributed.
“None of us got to where we are alone. Whether the assistance we received was obvious or subtle, acknowledging someone’s help is a big part of understanding the importance of saying thank you.” –Harvey Mackay
Let us remember that we can all make a difference in someone’s life. No matter how miniscule you believe your contribution may be, it will be justified when knowing someone in need will be receiving you donation this Holiday Season!
Its not too late for you to contribute! Scroll Down to see our Realty Executives Office Locations that are accepting Donations.
Executives Today: 32-56 Steinway Street, Astoria, NY 11103
Realty Executives 1st: 129 Broadway, Lynbrook, NY 11563
Realty Executives Powerhouse: 244-06 Jericho Tpke, Floral Park, NY 11001
Sincerely, Realty Executives NY