Tag Archives: agents
With each year, NY City and State pass new laws and amend laws in Real Estate Transactions. As a real estate agent it is your job and due diligence to keep up to date so that you may best serve your client and protect yourself from any unwarranted allegations. We recently came across such an article via Top 5 New Real Estate Laws Affecting NYers in 2015 | Andrew Lieb. Here at Realty Executives NY we hope that our Owners, Brokers, Managers, and Agents take a look at 5 of the latest changes and additions to the 2015 Year. Listed below are the main points but you must click on the article above to read in detail what each entails.
- National Flood Insurance Program Reformed
- New York Estate and Gift Tax Reforms
- New York Leases Required to have Sprinkler System Notice
- Foreclosure Updates: Conferences, Service Members and Phantom Income
- New York Real Estate Brokerage Rebates
Don’t sell your home on your own. Get a qualified Realty Executive Agent to hold your open house. Don’t make the mistake of staying on the market for too long.
Realty Executives NY