Interested in Purchasing a New Home? Here are this Weekends Realty Executives NY Offices Open Houses. Be sure to drop in at the specified times. If you can’t make the time, all further showing will be by appointment only. Thank you, and Happy Prospecting!
Tag Archives: Realty Executives NYImage
Open Houses this Weekend
**If interested in properties please visit Open Houses this weekend. If you are unable to attend you must schedule an appointment with the listing agent. Thank you!****If interested in properties please visit Open Houses this weekend. If you are unable to attend you must schedule an appointment with the listing agent. Thank you!**
Realty Executives of New York Has Opened a New Office!
We would like to welcome our Realty Executives Powerhouse office to the New York Region. PowerHouse is located at 244-06 Jericho Tpke, Floral Park, NY, 11001 and run by Broker/Owners Dennis Winnie, Loretta Winnie, and John May. They have been in involved in the local real estate business for several years and collectively decided that now was the time to further their business and become Executives. We welcome them and their agents and look forward to their success within our Franchise.
Want to find Realty Executives Powerhouse?
Visit them on their new Facebook page and show support by clicking LIKE: https://www.facebook.com/RealtyExecsPowerHouse
Check out awesome photos from the office and agents on Instagram: http://instagram.com/rexpowerhouse
Interested in Joining the Powerhouse Team?
Call 877.693.2510 and ask for Dennis Winnie or John May!
Realty Executives of New York
Are there Benefits to Franchising?
The answer is YES! As a part of a Realty Executives Franchise, You are the center of our business. We have developed proven systems & programs that promote financial success and professional achievement. “Though real estate is different from area to area, the methods of a successful real estate business can be applied and achieved anywhere if they are outlined, shared and taught with knowledge and guidance.”
We would like to provide all the Support you need to leverage our brand power. Use our innovative tools and technologies that revolutionize the way you do business.
For more information visit:
***Check in tomorrow for this weekends Open Houses***
-Realty Executives of New York
Holiday Photos: Blog Challenge Day 6
Realty Executives of New York held our Holiday Party on December 4th, 2014 at Verdis of Whitestone. In attendance were our offices Realty Executives 1st, Realty Executives Today, Realty Executives Powerhouse, and our friends at Mortgage World Bankers.
Below are a few of our photos. To view all the photos from the evening please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RExRENY
10 New Years Resolutions/Goals
1. Open/Convert at LEAST 3 offices by the end of the Year to the Realty Executives System
2. Focus on Recruiting talented agents with the drive and determination to be successful in real estate to our ever expanding company.
3. Create a Discover Realty Executives Event
4. Join/Create/or Sponsor a new Charity/Organization. We had completed 2 events in 2014 (Liver Life 5k and City Harvest Food Drive) and would love to complete even more this year.
6. Our next goal is to hold monthly Broker/Owner meetings to discuss new tools, events, and ways to improve an already great system.
7. Create Monthly Training Calendars that included at least 2 classes per month for our Realtors. These classes will begin in our training classroom in Astoria and hopefully progress to online webinars as well.
8. Hold a Mike Ferry Realtor Training Event in Long Island.
9. Create a GoodNewsLetter for the Realty Executives of New York Region. The idea is to create a monthly email blast to those interested in hearing news and updates about the New York Region and its office. We would use this to discuss new agents, offices, trainings, and events. We believe its a great way for offices and agents to interact with us and send us their Good News!
10. Complete the 31 Day Blog Challenge! Day 2 Complete 🙂
-Realty Executives of New York
Winter Home Buying Season is here and January 2015 is just around the corner! Have you begun creating your business plan for the New Year?
In initiating your plan, you should survey the upcoming trends in the real estate market. What are the achievable goals and who should you target in the upcoming year? According to the Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2015, the millennials are the group that will be making the most impact in the coming year. “One camp is convinced that the millennials will revert to the mean and want private offices and will move to the suburbs to raise families. The other side feels like they will continue with the same behavior they have exhibited.” (PWC & ULI) There will also be an increase in foreign buyers investing in properties in major cities; New York outer boroughs being a few. You should also see an increase in the technological firms that will be partnering with major real estate companies and agents who are seeking to make an even greater presence in their market. According to Emerging Trends, these technological firms are being used to upgrade websites and create new apps for the millions glued to their IPhones and Androids.
However, we decided to go to the source, our Realty Executives Agents and see what they have witnessed in their market. Read more below!
What can you tell us about this Winter home buying season and the future in your Real estate market area?
“Winter buying in my area has been pretty busy. This time last year we had bad weather which kept a lot of people home but I have a lot of activity on my listings and buyers are out in packs. First quarter of 2015 will be really good due in part to low interest rates.”- Femi Adebanjo, Realty Executives 1st.
Realty Executives NY
Emerging Trends in Real Estate: http://uli.org/wp-content/uploads/ULI-Documents/Emerging-Trends-in-Real-Estate-2015.pdf
Realty Executives NY Franchise Booklet: http://issuu.com/realtyexecutivesint/docs/franchisesalesbrochure/1?e=3563440/5522829
Contributing Realty Executives Agents:
Femi Adebanjo, Associate Broker, SRES,SFR,RSSP, Realty Executives 1st: 917-337-3727; http://www.femiadebanjo.com